Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zoo Blooms at Cincinnati Zoo

Spent the morning and early afternoon at the Cincinnati Zoo.  I hadn't been in several years (shame on me) and boy has it changed.  Many new arrangements and there is a major construction project going on in the old main parking area.  The new entrance and parking area, umbrella-ed with solar panels is really nice and worth seeing in itself.  I had a great time meeting with many members of the Ohio Valley Camera Club today.  Here are some images from today.

Bird of Paradise



Some sort of funky looking tulip which I cannot identify.

Hungry squirrel.
Sun drenched bed of tulips.
Peacock in the garden.
And our friendly neighborhood Orangutan.  "Right turn Clyde". (If you don't know, Google it!)
Thanks for looking.  If you want more, check out the album on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment